06 May 2012

Starting fresh and anew. In another language (than Dutch). This will be my 'birding blog'. A diary of photography of birds, butterflies, dragonflies and other creatures that can fly. There might even be some featherly animals that can't fly, but that's just a small detail.

There will, of course, be lot's of pictures here. The quality of the pictures, however, will be not 'high resolution'. For high quality versions of these pictures I refer you to my 'big' site Vliegend Spul.

Today I went to Lauwersoog (and Noordpolderzijl), at the Waddensea coast of the province of Groningen, near to where I live. I photographed a Wryneck, Jynx Torquilla (upper immage below) in Lauwersoog village and a Garden Warbler, Sylvia Borin, close to the harbour (lower immage below).

No comments:

Post a Comment